Development : Week long MSc Modules
The School of Engineering and Built Environment run one week long MSc modules.
These modules are available for engineers wishing to advance their knowledge. The week long courses are accredited with the professional institutions and they are popular with professionals looking to pick up new skills and knowledge. They can be accessed on a one-by-one basis. Costs for each module on application. For further information contact Alaster McDonach.
MSc Modules in Instrumentation:
- Measurement Theory and Devices - w/c 10th September 2012
- Professional Practice - w/c 10th September 2012
- Control Systems - w/c 10th September 2012
- Measurement Systems - w/c 22nd October 2012
- Industrial Case Studies - w/c 5th November 2012