Working at Height
The Work at Height Regulations came into force in 2005. They were introduced to help reduce the number of deaths and injuries resulting from falls.
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Widths of Platforms & Edge protection
- Ladders and steps
- Mobile Tower Scaffolds
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Passive Fall Protection Systems – nets, mats, decking
- Active fall protection systems – harness etc
- Roof Work
Aims & Objectives:
This short CPD course is designed to review the problems associated with height safety management and outline HSE’s expectations in relation to assessing and working at height. In particular an understanding of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 within a construction context will be outlined.
CPD Certificate: 1 hour